Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
from Family Circle. Prep time includes cooking noodles.
- 1 lb strip steaks or 1 lb rib eye
- 29 ounces diced tomatoes, canned
- 1 lb frozen Italian cut green beans, thawed
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 lb broad egg noodle, cooked
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Season steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place steaks in skillet and cook 3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 140 degrees F.
- Remove steaks from heat and keep warm.
- Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and beans to skillet.
- Bring to simmer and cook 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium low.
- Slice steaks.
- Add steaks and sour cream to skillet; gently heat through, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Do not let boil.
- Serve stroganoff over noodles.