Recipe by Chalko
This is a recipe that someone gave me while I lived in California. It has a lot of flavor, and is great for a crowd.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups water
- 7 beef bouillon cubes
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 pint sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef.
- Boil water and dissolve bouillon cubes in it.
- Add pepper and garlic powder.
- Add the butter to the meat and stir until melted. Sprinkle flour over it and stir it so that it forms a paste.
- Pour the bouillon mixture over the top and stir until it has the consistency of thick gravy.
- Add the mushroom soup and sour cream.
- Heat through, and serve over rice, noodles, or potatoes.