Recipe by Chibi
This recipe was used by both my mother and my mother-in-law. It's been a favorite of our families for years, and is both easy and delicious.
Top Review by Backwoods Baker
Loved it! I read others posts and recommendations and followed this recipe and added 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce and sprinkled on some paprika. Doesn't serve 4-6 in our family. Our family of 3 have big appetites after a long day of working outdoors so we had to double it to serve 3. Thanks, it's saved in my recipe box!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- egg noodles (cooked)
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in large skillet.
- Add onions and cook until onions are translucent.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in condensed soup, then garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Allow to simmer until all other parts of meal are prepared.
- Minutes before it's time to serve, stir in the sour cream completely and heat through.
- Serve over egg noodles.