Recipe by getoutofmygalley
I found this online and served it at a diner party as an appetizer. It was a hit! But if you use a glass dish, make sure to take care in arranging the layers. It can be rather tricky to make it look pretty!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 6 tablespoons pesto sauce
- 1⁄4 cup toasted pine nuts
Directions See How It's Made
- IN a medium bowl, blend cream cheese, sour cream and Parmesan cheese.
- In a small serving dish, spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture.
- Top with 2 tbsp pesto.
- Repeat layering, ending with a topping of pesto.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts and serve with crackers or toasted french baguette slices.