Recipe by CoffeeB
If you're a peanut butter lover then you'll want to make this dessert w/. You would omit the peanut butter and use the chocolate instant pudding instead of the vanilla for the non-lover. Requires no baking.
- 35 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cold milk, divided
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces instant vanilla pudding (for the peanut butter lovers, or 2 chocolate instant pudding for the non)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cookies in food processor.
- Process to form fine crumbs.
- Trnasfer to a medium bowl.
- Add buter and mix well.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 T . milk in a separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 cups milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add peanut butter here if using and mix well.
- Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.