Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
If you're a peanut butter lover then you'll want to make this dessert w/. You would omit the peanut butter and use the chocolate instant pudding instead of the vanilla for the non-lover. Requires no baking.
- 35 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 2 tablespoons cold milk, divided
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces instant vanilla pudding (for the peanut butter lovers, or 2 chocolate instant pudding for the non)
- 1⁄3 cup peanut butter (optional)
- Place cookies in food processor.
- Process to form fine crumbs.
- Trnasfer to a medium bowl.
- Add buter and mix well.
- Press firmly onto the bottom of a 9x13 inch dish.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 T . milk in a separate bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the whipped topping.
- Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 cups milk into a large bowl.
- Add dry pudding mixes.
- Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Add peanut butter here if using and mix well.
- Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer.
- Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.
This was almost too easy to make. It was enjoyed by all. Thanks for the recipe.
This was very very rich, but my alterations probably didn't help lol. I followed directions until the pudding layer, I decided to use one vanilla with PB and one chocolate with crushed oreos mixed in, had enough for a thin layer of each. For serving I found if you make sure you cut the bottom oreo layer nicely with a knife and you can slide pieces right out without messing it up. Defiantly a crowd pleaser I sent half a tray over to dbf's and there were wars over who got some. Made for Photo Tag.
This was yummy!! I used low fat oreos, low fat cream cheese, skim milk, light cool whip, and sugar free pudding to cut down on fat and calories. It was great! Now to not eat more than I should. We love peanut butter and chocolate! Thanks for posting, Coffeebarista!