1/1 Photo of Striped Delight
This is my favorite dessert. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law. It has just the right amount of sweetness. The crust gives this the perfect crunch. This is a guaranteed hit at a dinner/party or just at home. This recipe can be easily doubled or halved. Everyone will want seconds so be sure to make copies of this recipe or you may end up making it for all future dinners. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1For Crust: combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- 2Press firmly into bottom of 13-by-9-inch pan.
- 3Chill 15 minutes.
- 4For Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 tablespoons milk until smooth.
- 5Fold in 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping.
- 6Spread mixture over prepared crust.
- 7Prepare instant pudding and pie filling mixes as directed on package, using 3 1/2 cups milk.
- 8Pour over cream cheese layer.
- 9Chill several hours or overnight.
- 10Before serving, spread 1 1/2 cups thawed whipped topping over pudding.
- 11Note: A layer of chopped fruit that complements the pudding flavor can be placed on top of the crust before adding the cream cheese mixture.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Striped Delight
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.2
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 287.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g