Recipe by Chatterfox
Had this yummy dessert as a shower this past weekend. It almost looks too nice to eat, but it is worth every mouthful
- 30 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 1 (250 g) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 liter Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cookies in food processor. Process to make fine crumbs and transfer to a bowl. Press firmly into a 9x13 pan. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and 2 tablespoons cold milk until blended. Stir in 1 1/4 cups of the cool whip. Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 1/4 cups milk into a large bowl. Add dry pudding. Beat until blended. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes. Spread remaining whipped topping over pudding layer.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.