Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a great dessert! My family loves it! It will become the favorite of anyone that tastes it. Yummy! I got this recipe from my mom's recipe box.
- 35 Oreo cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- Mix crushed cookies and butter in medium bowl. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and 2 Tablespoons milk in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gently stir in 1 ¼ cups of the whipped topping. Spread over crust.
- Pour 3 ¼ cups milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Pour over cream cheese layer. Let stand 5 minutes or until thickened.
- Drop remaining whipped topping by spoonfuls over pudding; spread to cover pudding.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Cut into 24 squares.
- Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
This is better than Chocolate Delight. I love the Oreo crust. I can't get enough of it.
I made this when my brother was coming to visit for the weekend and by the time he left it was gone. So easy and yet delicious!