Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another mother in law recipe. This is so yummy! Very easy to make, and great for summer parties, just be sure to keep it cool.
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 (8 ounce) cans mandarin oranges (opptional)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 package fudge stripe cookie
- Mix all ingredients except the cookies.
- Chill to your own liking.
- Crush cookies and either sprinkle on top, or mix in, just before serving.
- (I prefer mixing them in so everybody gets some).
Yum! Super fast and delicious. Great picnic or potluck dish. Thanks for posting!
I had been looking for this recipe forever. I had it twice not knowing what was in it. I had asked people before about the recipe but everyone thought it was ambrosia. Thanks so much this is going on my thanksgiving table!