Turn a regular cake into a rich, moist treat with creamy pudding stripes in every bite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake cake as directed on in a 9x13 pan.
- 2Remove from oven.
- 3Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake at 1/2 inch intervals.
- 4In large bowl, combine pudding mixes and powdered sugar.
- 5Gradually stir in 4 cups of cold milk.
- 6Beat at low speed for one minute.
- 7Quickly pour 1/2 of the thin pudding evenly over the warm cake.
- 8Allow remaining pudding to thicken and spoon and spread over the top of the cake.
- 9Chill at least 1 hour.
- 10Serve each piece with a dollop of cool whip.
- 11You can experiment with different flavors of cake and pudding if you like.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stripe-It-Rich Cake
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 65.1 mg
- Sodium 573.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 36.8 g
- Protein 6.4 g