Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Turn a regular cake into a rich, moist treat with creamy pudding stripes in every bite!
Make and share this Stripe-It-Rich Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Bake cake as directed on in a 9x13 pan.
- Remove from oven.
- Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the cake at 1/2 inch intervals.
- In large bowl, combine pudding mixes and powdered sugar.
- Gradually stir in 4 cups of cold milk.
- Beat at low speed for one minute.
- Quickly pour 1/2 of the thin pudding evenly over the warm cake.
- Allow remaining pudding to thicken and spoon and spread over the top of the cake.
- Chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve each piece with a dollop of cool whip.
- You can experiment with different flavors of cake and pudding if you like.