Recipe by Chef Shadows
Category: GRILL Serves: 2 Great!
Top Review by Piratemum
I'm a great fan of blue cheese w/steak so I tried this with a white Stilton cheese with lemon. The white Stilton was very mild compared to the blue so I added some horseradish for more zip. I'd stick with the traditional blue Stilton for this one - it's great! Thx for the recipe!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the butter in a food processor bowl and run until smooth.
- Add the cheese and wine.
- Pulse until blended.
- Place on a small piece of wax paper or parchment.
- Roll into a 1-inch cylinder.
- Grill the steaks to the desired temperature.
- Top each steak with a few 1/4-inch slices of the butter.
- Serve warm.