Prep 6 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of our favorites!
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled,seeded,and cut into strips
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- Toss tomatoes with peas and garlic.
- Mix oil, vinegar, cheese and basil; mix well.
- Pour over tomatoes, toss well.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce.
You always come up with a new twist on the most simple and basic ingredients. Outstanding is a word that can never be used too much with your recipes, Mizz Nez! The flavors were absolutely wonderful together. It was a very pretty dish. I wish I had a camera to post a picture. Thanks for a lovely salad recipe.
Loved this, especially my husband who went back for thirds. It's not your typical salad.