1/3 Photos of Stringy Garlic Bread
Hard to stop eating this. It's so stringy and cheesy and good! If you like tons of cheese you might want to make an extra 1/2 batch of this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice bread in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- 2Mix all other ingredients together till well blended.
- 3Spread half of mixture over each half of bread.
- 4Broil till cheese is melted and the top is a light brown.
- 5Remove and slice into 2 inch wedges and serve.
- 6This can be made ahead and kept refrigerated for at least one week.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stringy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 17.1 mg
- Sodium 247.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 4.5 g