Recipe by startnover
Hard to stop eating this. It's so stringy and cheesy and good! If you like tons of cheese you might want to make an extra 1/2 batch of this.
Top Review by mommyoffour
We made this to go along with our lasagna and it was just ok for us. I had some leftover cream cheese that I needed to use up so I chose this recipe. While there is nothing wrong with the recipe, it just wasn't to our taste. I am glad I tried this , but I prolly won't make again.
- 1 loaf French bread
- 3 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup chopped green onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (I like a lot so we use a little more)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice bread in half lengthwise. Set aside.
- Mix all other ingredients together till well blended.
- Spread half of mixture over each half of bread.
- Broil till cheese is melted and the top is a light brown.
- Remove and slice into 2 inch wedges and serve.
- This can be made ahead and kept refrigerated for at least one week.