Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
cold salad perfect for picnics - no mayo
- 1 lb frozen whole string bean
- olive oil
- wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of chopped of fresh mint (or 1 tblsp dried)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic clove (thinly sliced or chopped)
- salt & pepper
- Cook your string beans and then cool in cold water.
- Add oil and vinegar as you would for any salad.
- Add 1 thinly sliced or minced clove of garlic.
- Shake on some oregano (to taste).
- Add fresh (or dried) cut up mint leaves. Chill thoroughly. If needed add salt & pepper to taste.