1/2 Photos of String Cheese Sticks
Krsi Sue's Note:
From Betty Crocker Quick & Easy. Dip these in pizza sauce, salsa, or spaghetti sauce that has been warmed up.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir bixquick and milk until soft dough forms and then beat 30 seconds with a spoon.
- 2Place dough on flat surface that has been sprinkled with dry bisquick mix.
- 3Roll the dough around to coat it and knead 10-12 times.
- 4Roll the dough to 1/4" thick.
- 5Cut into 8 rectangles about 6x2 each.
- 6Put cheese sticks onto each dough cut-out, and roll the dough around it.
- 7Pinch edge into roll to seal, seal edges and gently roll back and forth to further seal.
- 8Place sticks on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 9Bake at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Mix butter and garlic and brush it over the cheese sticks once you remove them from the oven.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for String Cheese Sticks
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.5
- Calories from Fat 107
- Total Fat 11.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 626.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 10.2 g