1/2 Photos of String Cheese Pizza Roll-Ups
Manty Kelly's Note:
I made these for our Super Bowl party and they were so easy and a fun twist to pizza...........and who doesn't like pizza?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 32 slice pepperoni
- 4 piece mozzarella string cheese, cut in 1/2
- garlic salt
- italian seasoning
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- 1Unroll crescent rolls into individual triangles - should be 8 of them.
- 2Sprinkle each triangle with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- 3Lay 4 slices of pepperoni on each triangle.
- 4Place a 1/2 piece of string cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll them up.
- 5Sprinkle with a little more garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- 6Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package or until they are browned.
- 7When you are ready to eat, dip them in pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for String Cheese Pizza Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.0 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 351.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 7.9 g