Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
I made these for our Super Bowl party and they were so easy and a fun twist to pizza...........and who doesn't like pizza?
- 226.79 g package Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 32 slice pepperoni
- 4 piece mozzarella string cheese, cut in 1/2
- garlic salt
- italian seasoning
- pizza sauce, for dipping
- Unroll crescent rolls into individual triangles - should be 8 of them.
- Sprinkle each triangle with garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Lay 4 slices of pepperoni on each triangle.
- Place a 1/2 piece of string cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll them up.
- Sprinkle with a little more garlic salt and Italian seasoning.
- Bake according to the directions on the crescent roll package or until they are browned.
- When you are ready to eat, dip them in pizza sauce.
I don't eat pepperoni, so I tried it without...pretty blah. Hubby loved them with the pepperoni, Easy to make, so I will be making them for him again! Maybe I will find something fun to stuff in mine =]
The kids LOVE these! I try not to use the oven in the summer but they beg me to make these and I give in as long as they save me one or two!
OMG SOOO goood and easy. Perfect appetizers. A recipe I will keep for my future children :-)