- 907.18 g green beans
- 44.37 ml butter
- 2 medium sized onions, finely chopped
- 118.29 ml parsley, finely chopped
- 453.59 g tomatoes, peeled seeded and chopped
- 14.79 ml vinegar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 0.25 ml nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the beans into 2 inch lengths and cook uncovered in plenty of salted boiling water until barely tender , about 10 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add the onions and parsley and saute until lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add the beans , vinegar , salt. pepper and nutmeg and toss until beans are heated,
- Serve immediately.