1 hr 17 mins
Linda's Busy Kitchen's Note:
I had this recipe on Thanksgiving, during my stay at Duke Diet Fitness Center in Durham NC. It's tasty and sure hits the spot. A real treat for those who are trying to lose weight! I use fat free half and half and Brown Sugar Twin in place of the brown sugar to cut the calories even more. Nutritional Value: Calories 250 Fat 6.3 g Protein 3.3 g Fiber 2.7 g Sodium 149 mg
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Boil peeled and cubed sweet potatoes, until tender, about 12 minutes Drain.
- 3Combine the half and half, and next 4 ingredients in a lg. bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- 4Add potato to egg mixture, beat with a mixer at med. speed until smooth.
- 5Spoon potato mixture into a 9x13" baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 6Combine flour and sugar in a food processor, and pulse to combine.
- 7Add chilled butter, and pulse until mixture resembles coarse meal.
- 8Stir in pecans and sprinkle over potato mixture.
- 9Cover, and bake at 375, for 15 minutes.
- 10Uncover, and bake an additional 25 mins., or until the topping is browned, and the potatoes are thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Streuseled Sweet Potato Casserole - Duke Diet Fitness Center
Serving Size: 1 (2539 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 200.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 15.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g