1/2 Photos of Streusel Topped Triple Berry Coffee Cake
Michelle S.'s Note:
I combined two coffee cake recipes and modified things abit to come up with this great little coffee cake. It has a wonderful fresh flavor and the house smells fabulous while it is in the oven!I like it best while it's still abit warm.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups berries (blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 dash cinnamon, generous
- 1In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- 2In a small bowl, mix egg, melted butter, milk and vanilla.
- 3Stir liquids into dry ingredients just till blended.
- 4In a buttered 9-inch square pan, spread half of dough.
- 5Top with berry mixture and spoon remaining dough over berries.
- 6In a separate bowl combine brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and nuts.
- 7Stir in melted butter until mixture resembles moist crumbs.
- 8Sprinkle this over top of dough and press in lightly.
- 9Bake in a 375° oven 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Streusel Topped Triple Berry Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.0
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 23.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: