Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe comes from kraft and is super easy and fast. No baking involved so that the oven is free for your other dishes. It has a creamy pumpkin pie flavor that is soo good!!
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packagesjell-o cheesecake flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or to taste)
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 honey maid graham cracker pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped PLANTERS Walnuts
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter or 1 teaspoon margarine
- Stir pumpkin and milk in large bowl with whisk until well blended.
- Add pudding mixes and spice. Beat 2 minute (Mixture will be thick.)
- Stir in half the COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
- For Streusel: Microwave nuts, sugar and butter in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 minute or until hot and bubbly, stirring after 1 minute Cool.
- Sprinkle nut mixture over pie.
- Serve topped with remaining COOL WHIP.