Prep 10 mins
Cook 55 mins
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (8 ounce) can Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, sweetened
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, cold
- 3⁄4 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425.
- With mixer or wire whist, beat pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, egg, 3/4 tsp cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt. Pour into crust bake 15 minutes meanwhile, combine sugar, flour and 1/2 teaspoons.
- cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Stir in walnuts.
- Remove crust from oven.
- Reduce oven to 350.
- Sprinkle streusel mixture over pie. Bake 40 minutes or until set. Cool.
- Serve warm or at room temperature. Refrigerate leftovers.
- TIP: Top with whipped cream if desired.
This was my first attempt at pumpkin pie and it was fantastic! I used pecans because I was out of walnuts and it was delicious! Thank you for such a good,easy recipe.