Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These used to be a favorite at my household, i lost the recipe so i haven't made them for years. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as we did. You may also use Rasberry preserves.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine butter and sugar in large mixer bowl.
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, untill well blended.
- Add egg and flour.
- Beat untill mixture is crumbly, 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in pecans.
- Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of greased 9 inch square baking pan.
- Spread preserves to within 1/2 nch of edge of crust.
- Crumble reserved crumb mixture over preserves.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes ot untill lightly browned. Cool completely.
- Cut into bars.