1/1 Photo of Streusel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Chef #1427798's Note:
This recipe is a twist on pumpkin cheesecake with a yummy cinnamon streusel topping. Go ahead and make two, which will use the whole can of pumpkin pie filling and evaporated milk!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into greased 13x9 dish.
- 2In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Spread over crust.
- 3In another mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Add pie mix, pumpkin pie spice, and milk; pour over crust.
- 4Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over pumpkin layer.
- 5Bake 350° 45 minute or until golden brown. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Streusel Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Serving Size: 1 (130 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.1
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 413.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 33.0 g
- Protein 5.6 g