This recipe is a twist on pumpkin cheesecake with a yummy cinnamon streusel topping. Go ahead and make two, which will use the whole can of pumpkin pie filling and evaporated milk!
- In large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg until crumbly. Set aside 2/3 cup for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into greased 13x9 dish.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar. Spread over crust.
- In another mixing bowl, beat 2 eggs. Add pie mix, pumpkin pie spice, and milk; pour over crust.
- Combine sugar, flour, cinnamon, and reserved crumb mixture; sprinkle over pumpkin layer.
- Bake 350° 45 minute or until golden brown. Cool for 1 hour. Refrigerate 2 hours or until chilled before cutting.