Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a yummy breakfast or brunch cake. It is from Treasury of Christmas Recipes.
Make and share this Streusel Lemon Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a small bowl combine nuts, brown sugar, and nutmeg; set aside.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda.
- In a large bowl, beat granulated sugar and margarine until fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time; beat well. Gradually beat in lemon juice.
- Add milk alternately with flour mixture and stir well.
- Spoon half of batter into greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan. Sprinkle with half the nut mixture; top with remaining batter. Top with remaining nut mixture.
- Bake for 50 to 55 minutes. Cool 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely and store tightly wrapped.