1 hr 10 mins
This is a copy-cat for Starbucks - posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
For the Streusel
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Butter and flour a 10-inch tube pan, a 9-inch springform pan or an 8-inch square pan.
- 3To make the streusel, in a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, walnuts, brown sugar, cinnamon, cardamom, and melted butter.
- 4Blend well and set aside.
- 5To make the cake, sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a large bowl.
- 6Add the butter, eggs, vanilla, and milk.
- 7Beat vigorously until smooth and quite thick, about 1 minute.
- 8Spread half of the batter into prepared pan and sprinkle with half the streusel mixture.
- 9Spoon remaining batter over the streusel and top with remaining streusel.
- 10Bake until cake tests done, about 50 minutes.
- 11Cool about 20 minutes, then remove cake from pan.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Streusel-Crumb Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 545.8
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 89.4 mg
- Sodium 301.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 6.7 g