I'm posting this in response to a request -- Guessing on prep time as recipe doesn't say.
Make and share this Streusel Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup margarine or 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons firm margarine or 3 tablespoons butter
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Prepare streusel.
- Mix all ingredients until crumbly.
- Beat remaining ingredients in large mixer bowl on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed, scraping bowl occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Spread half of the batter in greased oblong pan, 13x9x2" or square pan, 9x9x2"; sprinkle with half the streusel.
- Top with remaining batter; sprinkle with remaining streusel.
- Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 35-40 minutes.