Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
My mom used to make this all the time when I was little - it's soooo good!
- 4 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk or 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter, firm
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 9 inch round pan. Make cinnamon streusal; reserve.
- Stir remaining ingredients until blended. Spread into pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon streusel.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
Delicious coffee cake! We really enjoyed this! It's a really "standard" go to cake that I know I will always have the ingredients on hand for. Thanks Janie this is a true keeper! Made for 2009 Spring PAC