Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a delicious dessert that requires very little effort (anyone can make this!) and is healthier than something like pie or cobbler. Also makes a great treat for breakfast!
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a 9"x13" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cereal, sugar, flour and cinnamon in a bowl, then cut in butter until it is crumbly.
- Cut apples in half lengthwise and remove core and seeds.
- Place apples in pan, cut side down, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake 15 minutes, apples should be slightly tender to a fork.
- Turn apples in pan so the cut side is up.
- Divide cereal mixture evenly, place on top of apples and pat down gently.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until topping is a light golden brown and apples are tender.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped topping.