I haven't tried this yet and am not sure if it is to remove or prevent (or both) stretch marks.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together all ingredients except the vanilla extract.
- 2Heat the mixture gently until the cocoa butter and beeswax have melted; stir well.
- 3Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla extract, if desired.
- 4Allow to cool completely.
- 5Store in a clean jar with a tight- fitting lid.
- 6Massage into your skin.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stretch Mark Cream
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1363.1
- Calories from Fat 1387
- Total Fat 154.2 g
- Saturated Fat 72.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: