Recipe by chefbina
I work in a restaurant that does alot of banquets. One Saturday night, we had 3 going on at the same time. TALK ABOUT STRESS!! Most of the employees are females and when we stress, we crave chocolate and salt. Hence the recipe's birth. It was a great survival tool for the night.
- 1 (16 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (room temperature)
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4-1 cup salted peanuts
- 1 cup M&M'
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pretzel
- 1 (12 ounce) jar caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (16 ounce) package white almond bark, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Spray bottom of 8 x 11 pan with non-stick spray.
- With floured fingers press room temperature dough into the bottom of the pan.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Dot the peanut butter over the warm cookie crust.
- Put the marshmallows on next and press slightly into the dough.
- Bake 3-4 minutes more until the marshmallows puff and are slightly toasted.
- Mix peanuts, M&M's, and pretzels together and sprinkle over the whole pan.
- Warm the carmel and drizzle over everything.
- Melt almond bark and spread over top of everything like "icing".
- Cool completely in refrigerator about 30 minutes.