5 hrs 1 min
Making the authentic Mexican food use very little cheese and prepare in a way to create lots of flavor. The extra calories and fat of the cheese is not missed. The flavor will more than make up.... The word taco means "Light Snack"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken (can be frozen)
- 236.59 ml msg free chicken broth
- 14.78 ml taco seasoning (no Msg preferred)
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml black ground pepper
- 118.29 ml cilantro (not minced)
- 1The Meat:.
- 2Take all of the top ingredients and put in a crock pot for 1 hour on high, turn on low for 4 hours. Remove Cilantro and Tear up chicken with two forks.
- 3Heat the tortillas in light oil using cast iron skillet.
- 4Use two tortilla stacked and put a small circle of meat in the middle.
- 5Top with Cilantro, onions, pico de gallo. Squeeze of Lime.
- 6Serve immediately while hot.
- 7Can add some salsa choices to taste.
- 8Best served in the afternoons.
- 9NOTE: also can be served with a Corona and Lime, I used Chicken you can make this with Pork also.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Street Tacos- Authentic Mexican No Cheese Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (352 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.9
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 352.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 38.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo