Recipe by Ronbiz
Making the authentic Mexican food use very little cheese and prepare in a way to create lots of flavor. The extra calories and fat of the cheese is not missed. The flavor will more than make up.... The word taco means "Light Snack"
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken (can be frozen)
- 1 cup msg free chicken broth
- 3 teaspoons taco seasoning (no Msg preferred)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black ground pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (not minced)
- 2 cups minced and cleaned fresh cilantro
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 30 round corn tortillas or 30 white corn tortillas, 3-4-inch
- 2 limes, cut into slices
Directions See How It's Made
- The Meat:.
- Take all of the top ingredients and put in a crock pot for 1 hour on high, turn on low for 4 hours. Remove Cilantro and Tear up chicken with two forks.
- Heat the tortillas in light oil using cast iron skillet.
- Use two tortilla stacked and put a small circle of meat in the middle.
- Top with Cilantro, onions, pico de gallo. Squeeze of Lime.
- Serve immediately while hot.
- Can add some salsa choices to taste.
- Best served in the afternoons.
- NOTE: also can be served with a Corona and Lime, I used Chicken you can make this with Pork also.