This is a great tasting recipe and so easy that even my daughter doesn't complain when I ask her to make it.
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Brown meat with onion and garlic.
- Drain, but do not rinse.
- Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt.
- Simmer 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Brush one side of the tortillas with butter.
- On unbuttered side spoon heaping 1/3 cup of meat mixture into center.
- Fold 2 sides over filling, fold ends down.
- Place seam side down in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.