1/10 Photos of Streamlined Chimichangas
This is a great tasting recipe and so easy that even my daughter doesn't complain when I ask her to make it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Brown meat with onion and garlic.
- 3Drain, but do not rinse.
- 4Stir in picante sauce, cumin, oregano and salt.
- 5Simmer 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- 6Brush one side of the tortillas with butter.
- 7On unbuttered side spoon heaping 1/3 cup of meat mixture into center.
- 8Fold 2 sides over filling, fold ends down.
- 9Place seam side down in a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- 10Bake for 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11To serve, top with sour cream, guacamole and additional picante sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Streamlined Chimichangas
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.6
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 71.7 mg
- Sodium 761.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 18.2 g