Recipe by COOKGIRl
NOT to be confused with strawberry and watermelon slushies...From The Sugar Solution. No added sugar! This one screams SUMMER!!!!
Top Review by Mindelicious
BRAINFREEZE!! This was the absolute perfect consistency and the oh so very yummy!! I was worried the oj would be too much for the other light flavors but it really enhanced them and provided a lovely balance. DH loved it and we will be making again!! Thanks so much CG!! Made for the lovely VIP in Veg*n Swap 33!!
- 4 ice cubes, crushed
- 6 frozen strawberries, hulled, cut in half
- 2 cups frozen watermelon (seeds removed, cubed)
- 3⁄4 cup fresh orange juice (or 3/4 cup calcium-fortified frozen orange juice)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- mint leaf (or verbena leaves)