Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy light strawberry salad....... everyone loves this at family get toghether...... so easy to make too!!!!!
- 16 ounces strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- 16 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- In a large bowl mix instant pudding with yogurt. Blending in the pudding really well.
- Add cool whip, strawberries and pineapple. Stir all together well.
- Pour into large service bowl and chill overnight or several hours before serving.
- I like to top with some strawberries sliced in half.
I made this tonight and it was wonderful. I loved the taste and found it to be a great treat for the kids. It will go perfect with our summer bbq's. Thanks MinnesotaCook.