Prep 24 hrs
Cook 5 mins
I love having a big scoop of cream cheese on my bagel, but that comes with a price - a load of fat and calories! This is one of my favorite altenative. They have the creamy cheese texture and taste very refreshing! With the calories of 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, I could have a cup of this yogurt spread! (and I DO use a whole cup for one bagel). I would definitely stick with the Greek yogurt for a whipped texture, using other types of yogurt may be very runny. It is heavenly with powered sugar but I use Stevia to cut down on sugar intake.
- 8 ounces Greek yogurt (whole-milk, not fat free)
- 4 scoops stevia (or 2 tablespoon powdered sugar)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries (blended)
- Drain the yogurt overnight with cheesecloth or papertowel.
- Blend strawberries in food processer until it is in puree texture but not liquid.
- Mix in stevia.