Recipe by bonjovi4ever
One of my daughter's favoorites, especially on a hot summer day in Texas! Got this from Family Fun cook Book for kids. Cook time is for letting it chill overnight.
- 1 (32 ounce) container nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 3⁄4 cups white grape juice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, sliced (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt and white grape juice.
- Add the sugar, lemon juice and cinnamon and mix until throughly blended.
- Pour into a plastic container, cover and chill for several hours or overnight.
- Before serving, wash and hull strawberries and slice. Spoon several strawberries into large cup or bowl and pour yogurt mixture over them.
- Garnish with kiwi if you would like.