Prep 3 mins
Cook 2 mins
A very soomth and creamy taste treat filled with good things! a good mix of carbs and protein with almost zero fat. A Blender is needed for this one.
- 1 cup skim milk
- 8 ounces plain fat-free yogurt
- 1⁄3 cup vanilla protein powder (whey)
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry
- place all ingredients into blender as listed. mix on high for 1 to 2 minutes.
- you may add 2 ice cubes to make it thicker.
- you may use any other fruit you wish.
I love the fact that this has protein powder in the mix. It's perfect for my son. He really enjoyed this smoothie. The added bonus is that it's healthy. Thanks!
Love those smoothies, & this one is no exception! I did use a 1% fat milk in this recipe, & frozen strawberries (so no ice cubes) & the other 2 ingredients, of course, & had a very satisfying drink! Thanks for sharing your version! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game]