Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (16 ounce) carton plain yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup toasted wheat germ
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 dash salt
- In two batches, process all ingredients in a blender until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
I cut it in half but otherwise followed your recipe exactly. Great stuff - Thanks for posting.
Wow, it was all about the almond. This was great, I used ground flax instead of wheat germ which still gave it a little bit a texture. This was really good, thank you for the post.
This was delicious and I loved the addition of the almond extract and wheat germ which made this a little different from most smoothie recipes. I was a little concerned about the amount of honey so I added in just half to start and found that to be just right. A matter of personal preference and the sweetness of your berries. This was prepared for PAC 2006. Thanks bugsbunnyfan.