Prep 24 hrs
Cook 27 mins
Recipe from Tdas Grosse Buch Vom Backen. Thanks Miaaa of Germany for the translation; zaar tour6.
For the dough
- 300 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 teaspoons liquid low-calorie sweetener (Natreen)
- 75 g margarine, soft
- 1 egg
- 1 dash salt
- fat for greasing the baking sheet
for the filling
- 1 (6 ounce) box strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 300 g s yogurt, low fat
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 lemon, peel of
- 2 teaspoons liquid low-calorie sweetener
- fat, for greasing
- 250 g strawberries, fresh
- Sift flour and baking powder into a large bowl.
- Add sweetener, margarine, egg and salt.
- Knead quickly with the hooks of your mixer or by hand until dough resembles coarse crumbs.
- Grease a baking sheet and place the greased rim of a spring form on the sheet.
- Press half the crumbs into the rim so that they form a crust.
- Put the other half of the crumbs onto the sheet so that they form streusel.
- Bake (ATTENTION: there was neither temperature nor baking time in the directions, you have to add them!) until done.
- Remove rim from crust.
- Let cool crust and streusels.
- Dissolve strawberry gelatine in water and stand aside.
- Stir together yogurt, skim milk, chopped lemon peel and artificial sweetener.
- Gently heat dissolved gelatine until it is smooth; stir into yogurt mixture and place in the refrigerator.
- Again grease rim of the spring form pan; place onto a large tart plate around the cooled crust.
- Fill crust with prepared strawberries and the pour the still slightly liquid yogurt filling over it.
- Pace in the refrigerator until yogurt is firm.
- Bake crust at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.