Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low fat/low sugar pie that is a good refreshing summer desert
- 6 ounces reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 12 ounces non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup frozen strawberries (pureed)
- 2 (1 ounce) boxes sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- Mix instant pudding and yogurt for about 2 minutes.
- Add Strawberries.
- Fold in 1 cup of whipped topping.
- Pour in pie crust.
- Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.