Recipe by ~Nimz~
These were delicious this morning. I had some yogurt that I needed to use so whipped these up. Very light and tasty.
Top Review by Dellie
These came out exactly like the picture! They were so light, fluffy, and soft. I even made a strawberry sauce to drape over the top, perfecting the masterpiece. Absolutely loved it! Will definitely be saving this recipe :) Just don't forget to change the serving size lol--I unintentionally made 9.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup low-fat strawberry yogurt (about 8 oz.)
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Add in the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter, yogurt and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Spray griddle with Pam or use a slab of butter for each pancake and heat over medium heat.
- Pour approximately ½ cup of batter onto a preheated griddle.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes or the top is nice and bubbly.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- Serve with warm maple syrup.