1/6 Photos of Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
These were delicious this morning. I had some yogurt that I needed to use so whipped these up. Very light and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- 2Add in the eggs, buttermilk, melted butter, yogurt and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- 3Spray griddle with Pam or use a slab of butter for each pancake and heat over medium heat.
- 4Pour approximately ½ cup of batter onto a preheated griddle.
- 5Cook for 8-10 minutes or the top is nice and bubbly.
- 6Turn and brown the other side.
- 7Serve with warm maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Yogurt Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (1055 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 558.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 6.8 g