Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I didn't see this posted here, and I'm really surprised! So, here it is. We had this after church today at the home of some good friends. This is delicious and can be used with any combination of flavor jello along with like flavor yogurt. The one we had was strawberry. Yum! Try it - you won't be disappointed! Preparation time includes chilling time.
- 1 pint strawberry yogurt
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (15 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- Mix ingredients together.
- Chill before serving.
This is a great salad.I scaled it down for 3 servings and used everything as stated.Thanks for the recipe!!
The strawberry is really yummy. I used a "Very Cherry" cocktail and added some shredded coconut. An excellent addition to our camping trip!