Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
From runner's world. Cook time is freezing time.
- 16 ounces non-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1 pint strawberry, hulled
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated (optional)
- Spoon the yogurt into an ice cube tray and place in the freezer until the yogurt is frozen, 3 to 4 hours.
- Remove the yogurt cubes from the tray, place them in a food processor, and finely chop them.
- Add the strawberries and orange peel, if desired.
- Process just until smooth.
- Serve immediately, or place in the freezer and stir occasionally until firm enough to scoop, 1 to 2 hours.
A dessert you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying. Incredibly easy to put together and not overly sweet. Thanks for sharing your recipe Toper!