Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is nice with fresh fruit kabobs or just slices of granny smith apples, also with thin waffer cookies.
- 3 cups plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 cups strawberries, halved
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 6 whole strawberries, for garnish
- Place ingredients in food processor until just blended.
- There should be discernable strawberry bits left in the dip.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Garnish with fresh, whole strawberries.
An excellent dip! Very refreshing, very tasty, easy to make and healthy! I poured some of it over fresh sliced bananas and it made a healthy and much-needed afternoon treat. I adore the pretty pink colour of this dip. A very nice recipe for the summer season and nice to have around on the Valentines Day:)
Very good - slightly runny. Served with nilla wafers - big success!
A beautiful and luscious dip recipe. I used this dip to go with a fruit tray. I served it with strawberries, bananas, kiwi, fresh pineapple, grapes, cantelope, and honeydew melon. A lovely shade of pink and wonderful creamy sweet flavor. Thanks Dancer^.