Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
In response to a request--from the Cool Whip Lite package.
- 1 cup thawed Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (8 ounce) container low-fat strawberry yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped strawberry, sweetened
- fresh fruit (strawberries,peaches,bananas)
- Mix whipped topping, yogurt and strawberries in a small bowl.
- Serve as a dip with fresh fruit.
- Makes 2 cups.
I have not tried this recipe. My copy of this recipe is slightly different it calls for 1 tbl grated orange peel. The rest is the same. Thanks for posting. Christine (internetnut)