Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yogurt is always a favorite at breakfast, but this recipe transforms it into something special. I got this recipe out of the best loved church recipes book. And it's sooo good! For the yogurt, we couldn't find 2 cartons of thick strawberry yogurt 6 ounces each, so we got three 4 ounce cartons of the Yoplait Whips! Strawberry-Mist. Also, it doesn't HAVE to be strawberry, you can pick any flavor of the Whips! line.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 2 (6 ounce) cartons yogurt, strawberry custard-style
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown sugar.
- Combine the flour, cinnamon and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in the oats and chopped nuts.
- Remove 1 cup for topping.
- Press remaining oat mixture into an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. x 2-in. baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 12-13 minutes or until light brown.
- Let cool.
- In a large bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt.
- Spread over crust.
- Sprinkle with reserved oat mixture.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.